Ostseebad Dierhagen charges a visitors tax to support the maintenance of the beach facilities, the cycle paths and the lifesaving services. The source of the following information is the homepage of the Ostseebad Dierhagen.
Your plus of benefits in the Baltic resort Dierhagen:
- reduced parking on all parking sites in the community of Dierhagen
- reduced entrance to all events in the "Haus des Gastes" and further events organised by the touristic administration office Dierhagen
- reduced participation fee for bicycle and hiking tours
- free use of the library at the "Haus des Gastes"
- reduced participation fee for Nordic-Walking-courses
01.05. - 30.09. - 2,50 €/Adult/Day or reduced 2 €/Adult/Day
01.10. - 31.04. - 1,50 €/Adult/Day or reduced 1 €/Adult/Day
The discount is valid for pupils, students and disabled people; children and adolescents up to the completion of the 16th year of birth are exempted from the tax. Annual visitor's tax tickets are linked to annual parking tickets and amount to 66 € p.p.